What Mothers Wished Fathers Knew
Interim Lead Pastor Mike Heisler continues our series in Empowered with a message about the experiences of parenting and the rolls of mothers. Good parental discipline and how that ties in with our faith in God.
• Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go
• Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom
• Heb 12:10 For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share His holiness.
• Eph 6:4 Do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
• Col 3:21 , 2 Tim 1:5
Mothers getting involved:
• The mother of James and John who asked Jesus to promote her sons
• Rebekah actually deceived her husband to get Jacob his father’s blessing
• Nathan and Bathsheba promote Solomon
Here For You
Christ Is Enough
Come Holy Spirit
Build My Life