Gifted Individuals, Team Leadership, and Training: Church Leadership Part 2
August 30, 2020
This week we continue our series in First Corinthians. We hear from Pastor Ward Davis who detours in Ephesians 4.
Here For You
Stand In Your Love
Where the Spirit of the Lord Is
Read Ephesians 4:7-16
1. What types of gifted individuals does Paul mention in this passage?
2. Based on the sermon, and Scripture you may know, describe how each of these individuals functions.
3. How does this view of team based leadership differ from the traditional way we often view leadership in the church?
4. What will be the result of having such a team in the church?
5. Ward said leaders help us to both know and do the right things. Explain.