What is Vineyard Women’s Ministry?
The Vineyard Women’s Ministry was birthed in the Summer of 2015. Since that time, women have gathered for three studies a year. One in the Spring, Summer and Fall, which last approximately 7 weeks each, with a general focus on studying a book in the Bible or topics on Christian living.
Towards the end of each session we cry out to God in prayer for direction on where He is leading us to go into the next season. We are open to the Lord’s direction each semester and willing to alter the current pattern if He desires us to have a different focus or time table.
What is the Vision of Vineyard Women’s Ministry?
The vision and intense prayer of the Vineyard Women’s Ministry is to gather women from all walks of life and share in the nurturing love and wisdom of the Lord Jesus Christ through fellowship and the study of His word. To create an environment of vulnerability and the pursuit of holiness. A place where women can go and receive “sanctuary”.
How Can I Get Involved?
Women are invited to join us for our seasonal studies which occur on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Currently, we do not provide childcare, but children are welcome to come under the supervision of their mom or other care giver. Join our Facebook Group Rise Up Women of Faith for up to date information about what is going on.
February 26th – April 29th- The “Holy Spirit” (ten week study)
The study will be led by Betty Davis. We will meet at Anjie Brown’s home, Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm.
- Wk. 1 – Introduction to the Holy Spirit
- Wk. 2 – What is Not the Holy Spirit & Occult Activity
- Wk. 3 - What Does the Scripture Say About the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Wk. 4 - Intro. to the Gifts, 1 Corinthians 12:4-10 & Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Wk. 5 - The Gifts of Faith
- Wk. 6 - Word of Knowledge' & Wisdom
- Wk. 7 - Discerning Spirits/Deliverance
- Wk. 8 - The Gifts of Healing and Miracles
- Wk. 9 - The Gift of Prophecy
- Wk. 10 - The Gift of Tongues and Interpretation
Betty Davis is the Vineyard Women’s Ministry Leader. She can be contacted at [email protected]. Anjie Brown is the Vineyard Women’s Ministry Assistant and Host. She can be contacted at [email protected].