Washed, Sanctified, Justified: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
November 15, 2020
Today Pastor Santosh Ninan continues our series in 1 Corinthians: Marriage and Sexuality.
- Look over the passage 1 Corinthians 6:9-11. Paul lists off all these sins and then says, "and that is what some of you were". Why do you think he reminds them of their sinful past?
- Share one new thing you learned from this message. Or if nothing new, something that you already believed that was strengthened within you.
- Do we view sexual sins in a different category from other sins like pride or greed? Why or why not?
- What are some criticisms you have heard personally about the church and sexuality? How did you respond?
- How do we extend God's gracious welcome to all people without compromising biblical truths around morality and sexuality?
Spirit Break Out
What a Beautiful Name
Better Is One Day
Days of Elijah