Sex and Human Wholeness
February 21, 2021
Speaker Santosh Ninan continued our message series in First Corinthians by closing the chapter on sex and human wholeness.
- Have you ever considered how the way you use your physical body is related to your relationship with God and spiritual growth?
- Paul says that the Corinthians say "I have the right to do anything" - How does this resonate in our culture? How do we answer this as Christians?
- How does the Christian view of human sexuality differ from the world's view?
- How is sexual sin, sinning against our own bodies?
- How does reflecting on Jesus' death change our perspective on the commandments of God?
Lord You’re Mighty
Stir A Passion
Who You Say I Am
Here As In Heaven
Jesus At the Center
Build My Life