E Pluribus Unum
September 30, 2018
Guest Speaker Amy Perez continues our series in Ephesians with a summation of the first three chapters.
- Prayerfully meditate on Ephesians 4:1-6, and examine your Christian walk. "Am I living a life worthy of the calling Jesus has given me?”
- Outward Reflection:
- Identify and analyze weaknesses and fractures in any relationship you have with fellow Christians. "How can I establish peace in these relationships according to Ephesians 4:1-6?"
- Defense Strategy:
- Establish a hedge of spiritual protection over our church unity by being a vigilant gatekeeper for peace through prayer and proactive effort.
- Offense Strategy:
- Read Ephesians 6:12-13 (the why behind the epistle).
- Pray for God to reveal spiritual attacks and to empower you to stand firm.